Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Get Ready

The pre-op blood work is done (I won't hear back from it unless there's a problem), the ipod is loaded with some new tunes--jazz and folk mostly--to tune out all the hospital noises, my prayer shawl is packed, and ginger-ale and Ben&Jerry's awaits my return home.

NotherFrog took the day off against my advice, so he'll be hanging out, bored, at the hospital. He'll let you know as soon as we know.

The meeting with the oncologist yesterday confirmed that it would be unlikely (although not impossible) for this to be related to the breast cancer... She said "let's just treat this as a thyroid thing and see where that takes us."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad I finally found you here...this is good stuff. I'm glad Sunday's report was promising. Keep on trucking!